I started this blog to allow our friends and family to follow along on our trip to Pingliang (Sarah's Orphanage). I decided to keep it open as a way to express my thoughts and feelings. What started as a medical mission has turned out to be one of the most defining moments in my life. There is no way I could have predicted the impact all of those precious children would have on me. I also want to dedicate this to all the wonderful parents who have been blessed by their own children who's life started out at the SWI. I want to thank Michelle Becher, Londa and Courtney Dunlap, who I am blessed to have as friends and travel mates.
I have been blessed many times in my life. I have a great husband and 4 wonderful children. Two boys who are 18 and 19 who were born under my heart and two girls 3 and 4 who were born in my heart.
1 comment:
Thank you for this!
-Jaiden's Dad
Post a Comment