Friday, June 19, 2009

May 18th was our 3rd FFD Anniversary!!!











Wow I can not beieve that we have had our precious Sarah for 3 years! I can not imagine life without her! She has the best personality, she is funny, loving, quirky, has a smile that will light up a room. She is one of those kids who brings a smile to everyone she meets. My mother in law hit the nail on the head one day when she said "Sarah is one of the most grateful children she has ever met" She was so right. Sarah always says please and thank you, not only does she say it but its the way she says it...she realllllyyyy means it.




a couple of years ago Sarah had a siezure. She was just coming around and they had given me some motrin to bring her fever down. I gave her the motrin and she looked up at me and said "Thank you mommy". It just melted my heart!




This past weekend the Bechers came up for a few days. We had a wonderful time. It was great to get the 2 Pingliang sisters together again. We missed the Peters family...hope to see them soon! Here are a few photos of the girls!

1 comment:

Mac said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad that I checked your blog! I had no idea you have had Sarah home for three years! Can you believe we've had Jenna and the girls home for almost five?!?!
We're going to try and make the get together at Cat's, but it's been crazy around here. The older Doodle gets the busier life becomes, which I'm sure you know that already having four kiddos and all:)