Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 2




Well Londa and Courtney did some touring of the Forbidden City this morning.. I stayed back as I was not feeling well. I am fine now. We met up a two nurses who have been in Nanjing doing cleft surgeries with Love Without Boundaries. We toured the Hautong district on a Pedi Cab. And had lunch in a local home. This evening we are on our own.

4 comments:

brandi said...

You maybe a little bit tired? Lookin' a little puffy-eyed there Londa. How's the food? Did you have four chicks on popsicle sticks yet?

Post more pictures! We're all dying to see how this trip progresses. Maybe just slightly jealous of your newly aquired wordliness. Very chic. Now you can say in casual conversation "oh yea, I already know because I've been to China. Seen it, thanks" You guys take care of yourselves and each other and of course, those little ones who desperately need all the help they can get. You guys are selfless and wonderful. We love you.

Colleen said...

Hey Girls!!!
We Miss you and hope everything is going well. I have to agree with Brandi-eyes are looking alittle puffy-Do they serve white russians in China? Keep us informed and def-more pics!!!!!
Colleen Julie and Nila

Andy Nifong said...

Hi, Courtney & Londa. Love the pictures, Courtney! O' very very sorry I did not get the phone. We can not wait for you to get back. I realy miss you! You will love my new earings and my new shoes. O' Bear is gone,well we don't know what exactly happend. But me,Roxy,and Owen realy miss him.

Are you having fun? Did you know Mrs.Bright went on a world tour? You beter write BACK!O' my emil is [Bailey@nifong.com] or a call.


Your best friend,
Bailey

Andy Nifong said...

Hi, Courtney
All the girls said Hi.
We just took are frist NWA test.
I got 210.When are you comeing home?Your sister Emma just when blu this morning.You did not write me back,if you were here I wouid kick you.


Your class played soccer in P.E today.

Your mad BFFE,
Bailey