As I sit here and ponder where do I go from here? I am missing all the little faces at Pingliang. She sadness behind their eyes, shy smiles on there faces, the laughter that we worked so hard to hear. I don't know exactly what I am going to do to continue to support PingLiang SWI but I do know that I need to do more. I would like to set up a program where we could possibly get older people in the community of PingLiang to go and hold and play with the children.
There was one little girl, her name is LWC, she is 3 years old. Actually she is only 1 day older than our daughter Sarah. The left side of her body is weak esp. her left hand. She has the saddest eyes. She has only been at the SWI for 1 year. It took her a long time before she would warm up to me, but one she did we had the best time just playing. I had a mirror in my pocket, I gave it to her, she was so fascinated by the small mirror. C stuffed it in her pocket and was so proud of her self. We made a game of playing catch, when I would say ting (kick) she would even kick the ball with her left leg.
I was going through our agency's shared list and low and behold who's sweet face did I see...LWC. I called our agency, they had to check with their Beijing office, well the good new is she has a family! To be honest I was a little sad for us, but I am very happy that she is going to have a family to love her! I trust that she is going to go home to the family she is meant to be with. I feel very blessed to have met her.
We have been in contact with our guide and are staying in contact with Mrs. Yang. I told her about our Pingliang Yahoo group. She was thrilled that the families stay in contact with each other. I am very thankful for everyone in our group. They are a great group of people and I am blessed to have met them (well over the Internet). It amazes me how this whole process has brought many people into my life and we all have a common thread. God works his magic in mysterious ways. He continues to amaze me!
The Debbie S. is one of those people. She is adopting her daughter Julianna who has a hand limb difference like our Sarah. Julianna is the sweetest little girl. I pray their family gets all the approvals soon, so they can meet their daughter! God picked the perfect family for a perfect little girl!
I need to get back to studying....I will upload a few photos of the beautiful faces that are weighing heavily on my mind.
There was one little girl, her name is LWC, she is 3 years old. Actually she is only 1 day older than our daughter Sarah. The left side of her body is weak esp. her left hand. She has the saddest eyes. She has only been at the SWI for 1 year. It took her a long time before she would warm up to me, but one she did we had the best time just playing. I had a mirror in my pocket, I gave it to her, she was so fascinated by the small mirror. C stuffed it in her pocket and was so proud of her self. We made a game of playing catch, when I would say ting (kick) she would even kick the ball with her left leg.
I was going through our agency's shared list and low and behold who's sweet face did I see...LWC. I called our agency, they had to check with their Beijing office, well the good new is she has a family! To be honest I was a little sad for us, but I am very happy that she is going to have a family to love her! I trust that she is going to go home to the family she is meant to be with. I feel very blessed to have met her.
We have been in contact with our guide and are staying in contact with Mrs. Yang. I told her about our Pingliang Yahoo group. She was thrilled that the families stay in contact with each other. I am very thankful for everyone in our group. They are a great group of people and I am blessed to have met them (well over the Internet). It amazes me how this whole process has brought many people into my life and we all have a common thread. God works his magic in mysterious ways. He continues to amaze me!
The Debbie S. is one of those people. She is adopting her daughter Julianna who has a hand limb difference like our Sarah. Julianna is the sweetest little girl. I pray their family gets all the approvals soon, so they can meet their daughter! God picked the perfect family for a perfect little girl!
I need to get back to studying....I will upload a few photos of the beautiful faces that are weighing heavily on my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment